Wednesday, August 25, 2010

InStyle's Fall Fashion Trends

Unfortunately, we can't all be as lucky as Liv with the luxury of the Hawaiian breeze year round, but you know! LOL! Let's try to meet the expectations that InStyle Magazine have provided for us and be fabulous this fall!

Menswear Bottoms

Mixed Prints (I don't know about all this.. but I may try it once. Why not?)

( masterpiece of) Minimalism

Longer Skirts
Gold!!! (My fav!)


Leather Jackets (Duh- what's the Fall without them)


Tailored Looks


Jeweled Tones

Faux Fur

Chunky Knits


Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. Jeweled tones and mixing prints are gonna be my staples! I'm just getting into color now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely gonna try the mixed prints! Its different and you'll definitely stand out! I bought a long skirt today and of all colors.. red!! Can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete