Just another day I got to be out of the uni! Ahh, to be a civilian...
I love natural looking faces for work or business type events. Its so simple, yet at the same time very classy! (And yes, I did my photo shoot in my car.) LOL!
- Base: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Lid: Urban Decay's Honey
- Crease: MAC's Handwritten, Urban Decay's Shag to blend up
- Highlight: MAC's concealer in NW45 (used to define eyebrows)
- Waterline: Makeup Forever's Aqua Eyes in black
- Eyeliner: Maybelline's Line Stiletto in blackest black
- Lashes: Ardell Sexies
- Brows: MAC's Stud liner & MAC's concealer in NW45
- Primer: Smashbox's Photo primer
- Foundation: Revlon's PhotoReady in Cappuccino 011 set with MAC MSF in Deep Dark
- MAC's Lipgelee in Goldensoft (so sheer and pretty!)
- NYX's Cinnamon (gives a pretty glow to African American skin)
- MAC's Honour to highlight