Wow, it's been hella long since I've done one. But looking at Jill's pic gave me the motivation & inspiration to create! I know I'm no Miss Scott in the LEAST bit, but here's my interpretation of her pic we used on our site...
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Base: NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in "French Fries"
- Lid: A light, shimmery taupe color from a NYX neutral pallet
- Crease: A burgundy color from i885 pallet
- Outter V: Matte black color from i885 pallet
- Highlight: MAC NW45
- Eyeliner: NYX liquid liner in black
- Mascara: Blac waterproof in black
- Lashes: I think Ardells, lost the package :(
- Brows: MAC's Stud liner & MAC's concealer in NW45
- Primer: Smashbox's Photo primer
- Foundation:Iman stick foundation in Earth 3
- Bronzer: Covergirl in Ebony Bronze
- Contour: MAC "Handwritten"