Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Face Forward // Great Scotts!

Wow, it's been hella long since I've done one. But looking at Jill's pic gave me the motivation & inspiration to create! I know I'm no Miss Scott in the LEAST bit, but here's my interpretation of her pic we used on our site...



Eyes:
  • Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Base: NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in "French Fries"
  • Lid: A light, shimmery taupe color from a NYX neutral pallet
  • Crease: A burgundy color from i885 pallet
  • Outter V: Matte black color from i885 pallet
  • Highlight: MAC NW45
  • Eyeliner: NYX liquid liner in black
  • Mascara: Blac waterproof in black
  • Lashes: I think Ardells, lost the package :(

Face:
  • Brows: MAC's Stud liner & MAC's concealer in NW45
  • Primer: Smashbox's Photo primer
  • Foundation:Iman stick foundation in Earth 3
  • Bronzer: Covergirl in Ebony Bronze
  • Contour: MAC "Handwritten"

Lips:
  • MAC "Chestnut" lipliner
  • NYX "Peony" lipstick
  • NYX "Chandelier" lipgloss



    1 comment: