Friday, February 11, 2011

My Fantasy Birthday List!

Happy 27th Birthday to Me!!!! 

Don't Judge Me!!  A girl can have DREAMS!!!


I think One Million Dollars would just about cover all of my debt.. leaving me with a grand total of 47. 98.  At least I'd be debt free!



A 5 day, 4 night vacation with the Gentleman of All Gentlemen,
Mr. Fonsworth Bentley!  How dreamy is he!!



Some hair infusions.. because growing my hair out is taking too long!! 
And this looks absolutely gorgeous!!



A brand spankin new, 2011 Infiniti M37..............
pure sexiness........ 
need I say more?



And (don't think he still doesn't have my heart) a private concert from my hunny bumpkin, Mr. Raheem DeVaughn.



Inbox me at cmplxsimplicity@yahoo.com for shipping info! 

Smooches!


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment