Apparently, my last Playing Dress Up post, hit a soft spot. I received an anonymous comment which stated: "WHAT KIND OF CHURCH DO YOU GO TO, THIS FIT IS TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE."
Disclaimer: Trust me, I'm not mad at all. I just literally had these random thoughts from that one comment. (y'all should know that I have a bunch of randomness running through my head) :~)
Here are my issues that came from YOUR comment:
1. The post had nothing to do with my church. Next time, try sticking to the subject.
2. What kind of church do you go to?
3. So, did you like the outfit or not? Lol.. Yes, I noticed you clicked Simply Bore, but was that toward my "church" or the outfit? Serious question.. I want to know.
5. How about next time we stick to constructive criticism instead of random put downs?
6. Maybe you should reconsider the church YOU attend, if any... just a suggestion.
7. Can you please explain why this outfit is "totally inappropriate" for a church event, not a regular Sunday morning service.
8. You brought up a completely different topic, but didn't even answer my photo shop question that I put in the post!!
9. If I was attending this Sweetheart's Ball at a club or something would you have liked the outfit then?
10. Oh, and last but most definitely not least, the below picture is just for you!
I'll be ordering this one soon! And guess what, I promise to do a What I Wore post on it, just for Anonymous! God bless!
For more JCLU items, click HERE.