Sunday, February 27, 2011

Special Shoutout: The Anonymous Comment

Yes, we do special shout outs! 


Apparently, my last Playing Dress Up post, hit a soft spot.  I received an anonymous comment which stated: "WHAT KIND OF CHURCH DO YOU GO TO, THIS FIT IS TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE."

Disclaimer: Trust me, I'm not mad at all.  I just literally had these random thoughts from that one comment. (y'all should know that I have a bunch of randomness running through my head)  :~)


Here are my issues that came from YOUR comment:
1. The post had nothing to do with my church.  Next time, try sticking to the subject.
2. What kind of church do you go to?
3. So, did you like the outfit or not?  Lol.. Yes, I noticed you clicked Simply Bore, but was that toward my "church" or the outfit? Serious question.. I want to know.
5. How about next time we stick to constructive criticism instead of random put downs?
6. Maybe you should reconsider the church YOU attend, if any... just a suggestion.
7.  Can you please explain why this outfit is "totally inappropriate" for a church event, not a regular Sunday morning service.
8.  You brought up a completely different topic, but didn't even answer my photo shop question that I put in the post!!     
9.  If I was attending this Sweetheart's Ball at a club or something would you have liked the outfit then?
10.  Oh, and last but most definitely not least, the below picture is just for you! 




I'll be ordering this one soon!  And guess what, I promise to do a What I Wore post on it, just for Anonymous!  God bless!

For more JCLU items, click HERE.

~Cash


4 comments:

  1. YOU DEFINITELY HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS HUNNIE, IT WAS A PERSONAL OPINION. NOT A DECLARATION THAT NEEDED AN ALL OUT PROTEST. YAAWWWNNNN, ENOUGH ATTENTION ON YOUR PETTY POST. BACK TO REAL LIFE...NIGHTY NIGHT, MS. THANG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand it was your opinion. But, like I stated these were the random thoughts that ran thru my head, when I read your comment. I'm not protesting, just asking my questions on my blog. And yes, I did have a little extra time on my hands tonight to stay up and blog. :~)

    Thanks for your input again, or lack thereof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. clearly Anonymous had plenty of time on his/her hands as well to do all of this commenting. pathetic. free to do you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anonymous 2! I appreciate your permission to remain myself! :~)

    ReplyDelete