Saturday, August 20, 2011

Here Comes Another One.... Jillgasm!!!

Just when I start to come down from my Light of the Sun, Jillgasm, I find out that Hidden Beach Records will be releasing The Original Jill Scott from the Vault Vol. 1, which drops Aug. 30th!  *insert 13 year old screams*


 The album will be released in two versions, a standard 11-track edition and of course, a Deluxe Edition (which is what I always opt for).  According to Hidden Beach, The Deluxe Edition, will include special silver foil packaging, two live bonus tracks and a twenty page booklet with full lyrics and producer notes!  Exciting, right?  As long as Jill's voice is blasting from the stereo, I'm good!!


But, here's the actual treat... Just click on the pic below to listen to the first full track from the album,
Wondering Why (You Don’t Talk to Me)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment