Sunday, August 28, 2011

Double Dose: Soulful Sunday // Lil' Mo - Dotted I (I'm Not Perfect)

This past week, a close friend thanked me (along with a few others) on being his influences to giving his life to Christ.  It actually shocked me because, even though I know my relationship with God, I didn't realize that "my light shined" that much.  After he explained his reasons to me, I couldn't help but still feel less than the compliments he'd given me.  I guess it's because I know that I am nowhere near close to perfect.  I know that there's still alot that God is working on in me. 

Everytime I hear Lil' Mo saang this here song, it brings me back to reality, reminding me that I will never be able to "dot every I and cross every T" but God is still in control and He's helping me every step of the way.  Now, can I get an amen!
From her, Pain and Paper Album, Lil Mo sang this here song!  Man I love her, anywho.. enjoy!  And have a blessed week CS! 









No comments:

Post a Comment