Friday, September 2, 2011

Nicki & Glamour

#POW!  

CS, (or should I say Cash fave), Nicki Minaj is featured in the October issue of Glamour Magazine with Cover Girls Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Alicia Keys.


Ms. Minaj wears "Complex Couture" designs from YSL, Dolce & Gabbana, Tom Ford, Christian Louboutin, Giuseppe Zanotti and more in the editorial, in which they give her kudos for her bold and fearless fashion sense!  She explains her love of colors and accessories, which Nicki stated “really make an outfit” and makes her feel “made up.”  Much like any girl should feel!


I love Nicki when she's not donning her unusual red carpet costumes!  She's really a gorgeous woman and I love her personality!  However, I saw pics of that 'bubble gum, space suit' and was highly disappointed.  But whatevs!  She still rocks in my heart!   




No comments:

Post a Comment