Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blogger Crush: Samantha Smikle

Oh Em Gee!!!!!!!  I sooooo hearts Samantha Smikle from O.M.O. Writes!!  Its been a while since I've fallen into a trance looking through her site, but I decided to take a break from this deployment, to see what my YouTube subscriptions have been up to... rather uploading! 

Even though it takes all of 20 minutes to load for me here.. I thought I'd still share the vid with my makeup savvy CS'ers!  Samantha's giving us a little trick on how to use your favorite lipstick as a blush!  Ooooohhhh!!!  Me likee! 

I missed you, my CS lovies!!  Can you tell?  lol.. Anywho, let us know what you think of O.M.O's tip by leaving a comment below!



~Cash

3 comments:

  1. oh eem gee to you, my love! this is great. I google myself from time to time and found this. :)
    Appreciate your love here and on my blog!

    xs

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh eem gee to you, my love! found this post on my occasional google search of myself! haha

    thanks so much for your love here and on my posts!
    xs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, your comment has made my day! You are literally one of my biggest blog influences!! I so love O.M.O. Writes! You're are, of course, the inspiration to my outfit posts and also to my new blog (not open for business) yet! Hopefully, one day, I will have the honored of interviewing you! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete