Saturday, August 6, 2011

I know it was the BLOOD

Yes, I am uber late to the True Blood bandwagon, but a lady has officially been hooked! The whole fantasy of vampires & werewolves/werepanthers & witches is totally addicting. I also like the storyline and how the characters are growing from all the crazy event in Bon Temps.


The only thing that burns my butter is the Sookie Stackhouse character. Yeah, I said it! I just wish she wasn't so young acting & obnoxious in the series. I understand it has to do with the qualities of the character, but eh. Some of her actions, especially towards Bill during the 1st/2nd seasons, was downright dumb. ARGHH!

So do we have any CS'ers that are True Blood fans??? What are your thoughts on the current season? Did you know Sookie & Bill were married in real life??

True Blood airs Sundays at 9 pm EST on HBO.

No comments:

Post a Comment