Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm In Love....


With Kierra Sheard that is...  since my break from the site, I've decided to only listen to gospel music.  I've been going thru alot lately and even though I LOVE all types of music, I just don't think Kanye, Erykah, and not even, my boo, my main squeeze, my numba one, Raheem DeVaughn, could keep me encouraged the way gospel music does.  Gospel has been keeping my mind focused on what's important in my life right now.

Take a moment to groove with me to KiKi's "Love Like Crazy" from the Bold, Right Life album. Looking like her momma in the pic above, I've got to get all of her music in my collection!  That girl has such a powerful voice and the message she's singing equals nothing but pure awesomeness!! 






Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment