Saturday, December 18, 2010

WIW: Christmas = B****Hs!!!!

LOL.. I had to used that title from my YouTube boo, Kain! LMBO.

Picture this: You'll be the new person at this year's Christmas party. Everyone in your section has been asking you all week what you would be wearing. Secretly, you know that you'll standout, but you dare not share your "evil plan" with others. So, instead you humbly reply, "I don't know yet." Your best friend, in Hawaii ask you, "have they seen YOU dressed up?" and I, I mean you, reply, "yeah a little but not to the full extent, yet." She replies, "aww hell, they better watch out!" Man, I love that girl! Oops, I meant you love your best friend! Lol.. Enough with the story...

Early that evening, I had just had a convo with a friend about how us Aquarius' are always considered the weird kids, that everyone loves because, deep down inside, they want to be like us, but are too afraid of stepping out the box. And let me just say In a room full of about 500 "LBD's," I definitely stood out at the party in this outfit. Especially, in that RED skirt, yes red! But it literally screamed buy me, so I did. Anywho, *long sigh* feels good to be me!

My Before Pic: I tried to do a gold, smokie eye... turned out aiight..


At the party, this is my signature "party" picture. Did I mention I had a great nap earlier that day? I slept right thru my nail appointment!


And the full outfit: Sequin top from Express, red skirt I found at Macy's, Black and Leopard print belt by Jessica Simpson, nude pumps from Charlotte Russe, Steve Madden leopard print clutch, and my accessories included black, gold and a hint of the "indian" teal color.. don't ask why, I just felt like throwing it in!



And a better picture, sorta... the angle was bad, makes me look all fat, but you can see how the outfit pulls together!


So, do you love it, hate it... what? Doesnt matter because I probably won't wear this outfit again, but still.. Let me know what you think! LOL!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment