Sunday, December 5, 2010

FanMail: "5 Things I Don't Understand About Women"

This video was sent in to us by one of our male followers... *drumroll please*... Dominique! Thanks for sending it in!

Kain, of HotDamnIRock on YouTube.. is definitely speaking some truth (in my opinion)! I believe I've comitted each "crime" he speaks of in the video!

He is hilarious and plus his Murrland accent is cute! Since I was "indroduced" to the YouTuber, I've been trying to catch up on all of his videos. And to be honest, 9.5 out of 10 of them have had me cracking up laughing!

DISCLAIMER: If you're not a fan of profanity, especially the "B" word, let me advise you now, DO NOT watch the video! YOU WILL BE OFFENDED!




Anywho, when you're done laughing, let us know how you feel by leaving a comment below!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment