Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rang the Alarm!!!!!

So, I got questions:

Why did I watch ALL 13+ minutes of this?!?!
Why is she KUNTREEE as hail?!!?
Why do I LOVE that??!?!
Why did I crrrrack up at whomever was doing the "Whhooooo" sound??!?
Why did I DIE at the stank guitar face?!?!
Why do I want those thigh high boots & that dress like ASAP!?!?!?
Why do I feel the need to buy a pack of skrawberry Bubblelicious and get my ghetto gum poppin on???
Why am I uber excited to see this special on TG night!

Ahhh Beyonce, you gave me low-key life on this. This was from 2006, a lil insight into her MTV awards performance. I'm not even a stan for her like that, but greatness does deserve proper recognition. Get ready folks, ya babies and grandmothas will be sanging all the hits once the special comes on TV. I'm READY! 

Set ya Tivos for Thanksgiving night for the 90 min special "Beyoncé's I Am...World Tour" at 9:30 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaassss!!! I live!! Didn't even know about this! Annndd thanks!

    ReplyDelete