Thursday, September 16, 2010

Snapshot Synopsis

Take a look at the picture for a few seconds:

Here we have Trey Songz and T.I. attending the launch party of Trey's, Passion, Pain & Pleasure, the exclusive deluxe version of the new album. The event was hosted by Target in, of course, the ATL, shaawty!




Now, Let's discuss:

1. Why is Target hosting this party? They know good and damn well Trey Songz, T.I., or anybody else that came to this event will not be purchasing anything from there! Don't you hate when celebs get endorsements and you know they're not using the product. UGH!

2. Shouldn't T.I. be locked up or on his probation.. I don't get it, I know we all heard about him and wifey, Tiny, getting pulled over smelling like a phatty, so why is he out and about?!

3. Tremaine Aldon Neverson. SMH. 'Nuff said. Well, you know what I will say, that boy looks some kinda good in a fitted suit.

4. I want to go to Target now, like right now, and raid the clearance and sale racks. *looks at clock to see if I can get there before they close*

5. Where is T.I.'s wedding ring? Ooohhh, yeeeaaah.. on his NECKLACE! SMH... I'm sorry, I'm usually on the King's side, but after that whole "up in smoke" situation, I'm just a tad bit upset with him. We'll be cool in a couple of days...

6. However, that is a bad chain and watch Tip has on... LOL, lemme stop, lemme stop!

That is all.


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment