Sunday, September 5, 2010

Face Forward: Buck Naked

I finally got my hands on the new Urban Decay Palette called Naked.

*hyperventilates*



Basically, its a palette that boasts the best of all things neutral. Being a fan of UD, I already had a few of the colors in the palette, so I was a lil skeptical about buying it (aka ain't wanna waste mon-nay!). But with a lot of "word of mouth" tutorials from YouTubey and really wanting to see if the hype was well deserved, I just broke down and got it from Sephora. Lemme tell ya'll, it's GRATE!! Even though I own a different neutral palette already, this one has a few colors I don't have, plus the quality of Urban Decay! I love the versatility of the colors as well as the palette offering matte and shimmery shadows. Its really a nice and I can see myself traveling with it since the compact size is convenient.

And an added bonus, it comes with a mini bottle of Primer Potion and also 2 of its 24/7 liners Zero & Whiskey! Ya'll should get it!

Anywho, here is a look I did with the palette. A very simple eye. Enjoy!

OMG, you guys see my real hair! Thank God for Black hair dye!


Eyes:
  • Base: Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Inner Corner: UD Naked palette "Sin"
  • Lid: UD Naked palette "Buck"
  • Crease: UD Naked palette "Huslte & Creep"
  • Highlight: UD Naked palette "Sin"
  • Waterline: UD 24/7 liner in "Zero"
  • Eyeliner: Wet & Wild eyeliner in black
  • Mascara: NYX Doll Eye in black

Face:
  • Brows: MAC's Stud liner & MAC's concealer in NW45
  • Primer: Smashbox's Photo primer
  • Foundation: Makeup Forever HD Foundation in #178 set with MAC MSF in Deep Dark

Lips:
  • NYX "Expresso" lipliner
  • MAC "Tranceplant" lipgloss

Cheeks
  • MAC "Loverush" blush
  • MAC's "Honour" highlight



Dang bang in my eye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment