Friday, August 20, 2010

WishList Item: Sachika Dress

So, yeah, my hubby bought the August issue of Black Men's magazine covered by, none other than, Nicki Minaj! Of course, I had to read the article because I love Miss Minaj! However, my heart skipped a couple of beats over a this black Sachika dress she's wearing!

I really want this in my life right now, and to be honest, its pretty affordable. You can purchase the long-sleeve fitted dress, combo plain/sequined fabric (also available in white) for only 459.00. Nicki really must not have paid attention to the price tag, since she usually only buys items with "commas" in the price. #imjustsayin.

Anywho, she rocked this pair of Christian Louboutin Ulona 140 Platform Sandals with the dress, priced at $1,695 (so she got her comma)!

I was able to find a more affordable, look-a-like of the sandal that run for only 169.00!! You can click HERE for those!

*insert heart flutters here, please*

So, If you're in the giving mood, feel free to contact me at cmplxsimplicity@yahoo.com!


Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment