Saturday, July 31, 2010

Simplistic Savings: Cherry Culture



I am truly mad about makeup (trying to become a pro makeup artist, MUA for short), so I'm always trying out new products just to see their quality and also just cause I'm a closet online shop-a-holic. LOL! But anywho, I was perusing the world wide web and found out that Cherry Culture has great savings going on! Get on it!!!

 Click HERE for Cherry Culture site.

*pause*  
For those not familiar with these guys, they offer a hodge-podge of makeup lines for good prices. They sell lines such as L.A. Colors (great pigments!), Sugar cosmetics, MILANI and my ultimate fav: the almighty NYX!!!!! I've ordered from them multiple times, and shipping is pretty standard to the US and I've never had any problems with em. And best of all, to our international readers, they ship worldwide & to APO/FPO! Hellz yeah!
  *un-pause*

As I was saying, right now the site also has a 20-50% off sale on selected items. Also, on the regular, Cherry Culture has special offers on items and they have free shipping for orders over $40 to the U.S.

*Sidenote: We are not sponsored nor receive payments for our reviews. These are the honest opinions of the CS staff

No comments:

Post a Comment