Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hair Mission: Going Natural

If I don't share this with you CS, my patience may just run out!

This past February, I came to the conclusion that I wanted to make the change and go natural. In my decision, I started off with micros.. to thicken my hair, because I have very fine hair. Unfortunately, those micros equated to a horrible experience in which half my hair broke off! Ultimately, having to chop it all off, I decided that this would be the perfect time to make my transition.

See how excited I was!



* long sigh* Since, the cut, I'm starting to become discouraged. Completely free of all chemicals now, I encounter natural bad hair days, boredom, and I even feel like my hair is ugly at times, well lets be honest, alot of times. Luckily, and thanking God, I always get compliments everyday on my hair which bring my spirits up.

Here's where my hair is now (it may actually be about 2 inches longer now):


I've been thinking about getting some kinky twist, but, I 'm just not sure! I'll be sure to keep you updated with the goings on of my hair! Anywho, this is my cry for help!! Send all your natural hair tips, product reviews, and words of encouragement my way! Thanks in advance!



Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment