Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hajji Mart Shopping: Aghany Purses!

Okay, so you all know I like different things, right?  During one of my Hajji Mart outtings, I found a new store that I had never shopped in before, which I now refer to as  "the purse store"  for obvious reasons.  Most of these purses will be gifts to some of the my teenagers at church, but a couple of these will be staying with me! (stay tuned for my future What I Wore's).


Just wanted to share a few of my finds with you!  If you notice below, I tagged this post as a "Vintage Finds", and even though these aren't "vintage" they are some once in a lifetime finds for moi!  Also, just to let you all know, I did some great bargaining on these and can't wait to actually wear the ones I'm keeping for myself!  Yay!

I tried to capture the stitching, patterns and details of the different designs, but it was kind of hard with my bedspread as a backdrop and very poor lighting.  Lol, but you kind of get the picture, right? 

So, what do you think of my Afghany Purses?  Leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment