Saturday, December 4, 2010

Status Update

I feel like people put waaaayyy too much of their business in their Facebook status updates. To avoid being one of those people, I usually choose famous quotes to reflect my mood. That way, I "don't have to" spill my life story in 400 characters everytime somethings going on with me. LOL

So, here's the quote I used today:

“The most essential factor is persistence - the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.” ~James Whitcomb Riley

I've been feeling a little discouraged lately, but at the same time, I know that discouraging feeling means to keep pushing myself. Discouragement also means to me that the outcome (of the situation) is most likely to be a great one... So, with that being said, I better turn this frown upside down and go chill with my little homie for the day!

Peace and Love!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment