Thursday, November 11, 2010

Closet Freak

Top 5 Celebrity Closets I want to RAAAIIDDD!!!
(in no particular order, but.. um, yeah, that #1 spot is definitely taken!)

Whether they be fictional characters or real people.. if, I can fit their clothes or not.. I know its something in these ladies' closets I can wear dammit!

1-Carrie Bradshaw - Must I even explain! After a long week of watching Sex and the City 2, over and over, I've decided I need Patricia Fields in my life! Oh, how I hearts Mrs. Preston and her style!! The picture you see is on my computer as my desktop! Usually, before I go out and want to make a "BAM" kinda outfit, I'll skim through the pages of the SATC book for a lil inspiration!




2- Solange - Again.. must I even explain my open girl crush! *blushing* Gosh... I chose a "toned" down picture of Solo, but this girl can do no wrong in my eyes! Let's see, I'll take that scarf, that necklace.. some of your over sized shirts, and jackets.. purses.. oop, what size shoe do you wear, hun?




3. Chrisette Michelle - Now, I know I can fit some of her clothes, doggone it! Her style is so simple and classy to me, yet she knows how to stand out! I love how she always adds a lil umph to her outfits!



4. Nicki Minaj - *my chick bad* Besides her usual (or unusual) costume wear, you gotta give it to her, she always rocks a bad pair of shoes! And I'm pretty sure with that ass, we can share some jeans!






5. Erykah Badu - I would love to go through her closet for some bad accessories! I'm talking hats, sunglasses, earrings, bracelets, oh the bracelets galore, rings, and necklaces!! Maybe if I'm lucky, I can find some over sized jackets too!!








Now, don't be shy... go ahead and let us know which celebrity closets you would like to raid!!



Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment