Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Pause for the Cause

So my CS friends, I have decided that I need to take a few weeks off.

*insert audience "Aww"*

NO, this does not mean I am not coming back, but really taking a look at the more important things in my life and dedicating my time towards such things. Being a single, military-working mother of 3 is probably the hardest thing I have done. But I feel that lately, my focus has been off. So for me, re-prioritizing my family AND myself is my drive. Working on the things like school, my business and spending the QT with the fam is what I need to do so that I can be the best mother\Air Force member\ME I strive to be. Completely.

You know we like to keep it real here, so I had to let you all know that it is ok to take time for yourself and identify that you wanna make yourself better than what you are now. I urge you if you are stuck in a rut in your life to take a step back and see what all you have accomplished and what it is gonna take to get where you WANT to be.

Pray for me as I get things in order. See you guys in a lil bit! Love ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment