Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Birthday Wishlist

Yes folks, today is my born day!!!! Leos stand up!!! And in honor of me turning twenty-*cough cough*, I wanted to put up my ultimate birthday wishlist!!!!!

1. Please, somebody gift wrap Darren Sharper and FedEx him home to Momma!!! Hell, no gift wrap needed!


2. Dezzani Moscato by the case load!!!! It is the nectar of gods. Get into it! (After you get me some. LOL)



3. An Amazon Kindle. Been wanting one for a while. The larger hard drive one please. You know I loves to read!



4. Tiffany's!!!! Blue. Boxes. Need I say more?!?!
5. A.T.L.A.N.T.A. GA. I needs to be there!


6. And finally, a full 24 hours w/ my boos, the ladyboys! Judge if ya wanna, but my bitches know how to have a good, good clean time!! (Plus where else could I get the BEST makeup tips from?? Let me be great ya'll! LOL) I heart the gays!!





Blogger Templates

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER!!!! WISH I WAS THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU ON THE BEAUTIFUL BEACHES OF HAWAII!!

    ReplyDelete