Thursday, August 19, 2010

Face Forward: Cocoa Delight

I was at home playing in my war paint, when I saw a commercial of the Kardashians *insert hard eyeroll* come on. Even though I feel them hussies can drive into a wall with no vehicle, I DO like their staple smokey eye look that's appropriate for any time. So I decided to give it a try and make it work for the dark gals!



Eyes:
  • Base: L'Oreal HIP cream eyeliner in Brown (blended past crease)
  • Lid: Matte black from 28 Neutral Pallet
  • Crease: MAC Handwritten
  • Highlight: NYX Highlight
  • Waterline: MAC Graphblack
  • Eyeliner: Wet & Wild Mega Liner in Black
  • Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies

Face:
  • Brows: MAC Stud liner & MAC concealer in NW45
  • Primer: Monistat Chaffing Gel (sounds yucky, but great stuff!)
  • Foundation: Makeup Forever HD foundation in #178 set with MAC MSF in Deep Dark

Lips
  • NYX Coffee lipliner & Cargo Oceania quad lightest pink

Cheeks
  • MAC LoveRush



Ugh, my cheeks look like I went a round with Tyson.


Ahh better...Aww damn, look at my shiny forehead!!


In the natural light
Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Makes me wanna go buy every single product! Still gotta make that trip just so I can get my make up done! or at least a consultation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so silly.. lol @ your cheeks and forehead comments! You are beautiful so stop that! And as always your makeup is one point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! MadDiva, we GOTS to get together ASAP'dly! I'm trying to come back out to the ATL!

    ReplyDelete