Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Style Maven: The L.C.


 The segment Monday Style Maven (aka MSM for short) is just a lil shoutout, if you will, to anyone famous that just always seems to score all around with their fashionable selves. This week's MSM will be dedicated to none other than Lauren Conrad. While I myself could NOT get into The Hills (don't judge me), L.C. started appearing on my radar for savvy fashion a few years ago. If you don't think she does, you need to wake up and pay ATTENTION! This chica knows how to mix classic pieces and update them with a fabulous heel or accessory!   Case in point:


LOVES that she recycles her pieces!


I know I have been inspired by her clear and intuitive sense of style that has always set her apart, especially from her other cast mates. That Heidi is a hawt melted mess IMO. But to me LC embodies the perfect balance of a youthful edge with sheer simple sheek-ness! Team L.C.!

No comments:

Post a Comment